- Search for outstanding teen center set
- SOPA 2014
- Aid for survivors of Yolanda victims
- Iloilo’s jail museum up before APEC
- PNP eyes 82 drug-free brgys in Iloilo
- Ombudsman Caravan of Services in Bingawan
- 14 Iloilo farmers recipients of Bull Loan Program
- Rural Waterworks & Sanitation Project
- Gov @ Day Care Workers Convention
- 590 typhoon survivors get livelihood aid
July 27, 2014 at 12:06 in the morning, the country is now home for 100 million Filipinos and the Commission on Population VI has identified seven symbolic babies to represent the 100 millionth Pinoy who can be potential productive citizens in the country.
What future awaits the 100 millionth Pinoy?
On july 27, 2014 at 12:06 in the morning, it is estimated that the Philippines will become a home for 100 million Filipinos according to the 2010 population projections by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA). This demographic event brings both a positive promise as well as challenge to the country as it struggles to give its people a better quality life.