- Rural Waterworks & Sanitation Project
- More dynamite fishers fall
- Illegal fishers in hot water
- P41.4M irrigation projects to rise in Iloilo
- YMCA pours P3.5M aid in Iloilo
- Ground breaking of housing cares project in Brgy. Bacjauan, Concepcion
- Hospital Enhancement Program
- Defensor inaugurates 19 classrooms in Lambunao
- New boats, safer homes for typhoon survivors in Ajuy
- Ten Major Locally Funded Projects in 2013
July 27, 2014 at 12:06 in the morning, the country is now home for 100 million Filipinos and the Commission on Population VI has identified seven symbolic babies to represent the 100 millionth Pinoy who can be potential productive citizens in the country.
What future awaits the 100 millionth Pinoy?
On july 27, 2014 at 12:06 in the morning, it is estimated that the Philippines will become a home for 100 million Filipinos according to the 2010 population projections by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA). This demographic event brings both a positive promise as well as challenge to the country as it struggles to give its people a better quality life.