- Iloilo bags 2nd Seal of Good Housekeeping
- Guv keen in reaching 9,000 boat donations
- Oil spill evacuees can return home – Guv
- Dumangas port inspection with Senator Drilon
- Turnover of 5M FA to NHCP
- Guv eyes permanent task force vs overloading
- 12 illegal fishers nabbed anew
- Sultan Kudarat donates to "Adopt a Fisherman"
- Oton deploys artificial reefs anew
- Collegiate basketball star Ravena donates P400,000 for Yolanda victims
ILOILO – A total of 3,000 job vacancies here and abroad are up for grabs this coming December 4, 2013 during the province’s annual job fair.
Iloilo-423 Households in remote areas in the northern part of Iloilo Province benefited from the Household Electrification Program (HEP) Solar Home Systems thru the strong partnership of Iloilo (ILECO III) Electric Cooperative III, Inc. and Department of Energy (DOE).
Barangay Tagubanhan and Punta Buri in Ajuy, Barangay Bagongon in Concepcion, Sitio Naburot and Buenavista in Carles were among the 5 baranggay/sitios lighted using the Solar Home System.