- Fun run raises P70K for ‘Yolanda’ survivors
- KOICA consultations up for health project
- Guv distributes starter kits to tech-voc graduates
- Iloilo honours modern Ilonggo heroes
- Pasidungog 2013
- Children's Party @ the Capitol
- Earthquake Drill during Semana sang Iloilo
- DILG’s 78.8M aid to Iloilo ready for transfer
- Bantay Dagat nets 33 illegal fishers
- Farmers told to try organic farming
ILOILO – A total of 3,000 job vacancies here and abroad are up for grabs this coming December 4, 2013 during the province’s annual job fair.
Iloilo-423 Households in remote areas in the northern part of Iloilo Province benefited from the Household Electrification Program (HEP) Solar Home Systems thru the strong partnership of Iloilo (ILECO III) Electric Cooperative III, Inc. and Department of Energy (DOE).
Barangay Tagubanhan and Punta Buri in Ajuy, Barangay Bagongon in Concepcion, Sitio Naburot and Buenavista in Carles were among the 5 baranggay/sitios lighted using the Solar Home System.