- BM Garin ‘misinformed’ – Defensor
- KOICA revisits remote hospitals in Iloilo
- POPCOM-6 to search for 100Mth Pinoy
- Meeting with KOICA
- MOA signing of security framework for JRMP II
- Defensor solicits support for P11.2B Jalaur Mega Dam
- Illegal quarry in Jalaur River no proof
- Iloilo distributes 11,228 vials of anti-rabies
- P870K aid to ‘Yolanda’ casualties released
- RPOC re-organizational meeting
What future awaits the 100 millionth Pinoy?
On july 27, 2014 at 12:06 in the morning, it is estimated that the Philippines will become a home for 100 million Filipinos according to the 2010 population projections by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA). This demographic event brings both a positive promise as well as challenge to the country as it struggles to give its people a better quality life.
This is a forwarded message from PIA-Region 6.
The Japanese government is inviting participants to the JENESYS 2.0 (Japan-East Asia Network of Exchange for Students and Youths) Programme for Mass Media from the Philippines.