- 15 illegal fishers nabbed while relief ops run in Iloilo
- Speed up Iloilo oil spill clean-up, contractor told
- 3,000 jobs up for grabs in Iloilo this December
- Capitol launches lantern-making contest
- Dumangas barangay captains oathtaking
- Cash donations for ‘Yolanda’ survivors reach P5.6M
- Cash Donations as of November 26 total 3.9M
- Consolidated Damage Report as of Nov. 22, 2013
- Cash donations for Iloilo typhoon victims reach P3.2 M
- Gov inspects Estancia oil spill
- Gov Defensor orders forced evacuation in Estancia
- Duty Free HR visits Gov
- Foreign aids reach typhoon-ravaged Iloilo towns
- Typhoon Yolanda Relief Operations Update as of Nov 21, 2013
- Aid from Badiangan, Iloilo
Wind: 17.7 km/h
7 Dec 2013
8 Dec 2013
ILOILO – Fifteen fishermen from Victorias City, Negros Occidental were arrested here recently while the rehabilitation and relief operations were ongoing in typhoon-hit towns in Northern Iloilo.
ILOILO – Governor Arthur Defensor Sr. urged the contractor to hasten their clean-up operation to truly contain the oil spill in six coastal barangays in Estancia and Batad towns here on Monday.
ILOILO – A total of 3,000 job vacancies here and abroad are up for grabs this coming December 4, 2013 during the province’s annual job fair.
Waste management is still a problem in many towns in Iloilo province. Although many solutions have been formulated in order to solve the problem, we can still find garbage everywhere.
The Provincial Environment and Natural Resources Office (Penro) of the Province of Iloilo came up with a great idea on how to change people’s ways of disposing and managing their wastes. They called the project, “Basura Mo E-Parol Mo: On the Spot Lantern Making,”.
ILOILO – Cash donations for survivors of Super Typhoon ‘Yolanda’ in this province has reached P5,616,501.70 as of November 28, disclosed Governor Arthur Defensor Sr.
Of the cash donations, Defensor said P2,200,523.65 were directly deposited to province’s trust fund account at the Land Bank of the Philippines while the rest were personally handed over to him.