- Jalaur II still PNoy's priority in WV
- Most Nutritionally Improved Municipalities
- Capitol releases PWD scholars’ allowance
- Amazon engineer donates 30 Kindle e-readers to Iloilo
- New ambulances turn over
- Groundbreaking of P257-M road project in Passi City
- LDSC MOA Signing
- P10M infra to develop rural areas in Iloilo
- Construction of Visayas’ biggest road project starts
- Programs and Projects funded by IPG
- PCSO to turn over 17 ambulances to Iloilo
- Yolanda survivors to occupy SM houses soon
- Iloilo’s consignment law now in effect
- Courtesy call new PDEA-6 Chief Paul Ledesma
- History of Iloilo
- Profile of Governor Arthur D. Defensor, Sr.
- SP brings itself closer to Ilonggos
- SP out of town session in Janiuay
- DINAGYANG Festival: All About Iloilo, Rhythms, Costumes and Fun
- Sangguniang Panlalawigan's Office Profile
- For visitors
Wind: 8.05 km/h
29 Jul 2015
30 Jul 2015
ILOILO — Ten persons with disabilities (PWDs) received their school allowances following the signing of their scholarship contract with the provincial government here recently.
Each scholar got a monthly allowance of P2,500, an annual uniform allowance of P1,000 and bi-semester book allowance of P1,000.
ILOILO — Over P10.01-million worth of financial assistance from its 20% Internal Revenue Allotment has been released by the provincial government for the construction of various community development projects in 24 towns here.
Of the aid, P8.28-million was a subsidy granted by Governor Arthur Defensor Sr. to the proposed infrastructure projects of 33 barangays and two academic institutions in Passi City, Lambunao, Lemery, Dumangas, Miagao, Concepcion, Ajuy, Cabatuan, Calinog, Tubungan, San Joaquin, Estancia, Alimodian, Leon, Pototan, New Lucena and Maasin.
PASSI CITY, Iloilo — Agriculture Secretary Proceso Alcala and Governor Arthur D. Defensor, Sr. are leading the groundbreaking ceremony here today (July 21) for the country’s biggest and longest farm-to-market road project in the Visayas.
The laying of time capsule for the rehabilitation of 28-kilometer Imbang Grande-Tagubong-Gemumua Agahon-Agtabo road in Passi City is a project under the Philippine Rural Development Program.
ILOILO - Homeless survivors of Super Typhoon Yolanda (Haiyan) will soon get the keys to their calamity-resistant houses in Barangay Bacjauan Sur, Concepcion.
Provincial Administrator Raul Banias said SM Cares, the charitable arm of retail giant SM, will turn over their 200 newly constructed houses to the typhoon survivors on August 4.
ILOILO - Retired schools division superintendent Dr. Raymundo Lapating has been appointed by Governor Arthur Defensor Sr. as the province’s sports development coordinator effective this July.
Lapating is sitting as the governor’s executive assistant III and executive director of Iloilo Sports Development Council.
On July 11, 2015 the entire world will celebrate World Population Day with the theme: “Dignity and Protection of Vulnerable Populations in Emergencies.”
This year’s World Population Day shall highlight the safety, dignity and well-being of families and communities most especially the vulnerable populations in emergencies.