- 2014 Provincial Statistics Quiz Winners
- House Committee on Energy ocular inspection in Estancia
- Defensor to get honorary doctorate degree
- 15th Piyesta sa Kakahuyan
- LGSP-LED MOA Signing for Tourism Development
- Courtesy Visit of Swiss Ambassador to the Philippines
- Launching of Migration and Development Initiatives Project for WV
- Change of Venue for DILG, Canada MOA Signing
- DILG,Canada ink agreement with 4 Western Visayas provinces for tourism dev
- Synchronize mangrove planting set on Sept. 27
1. Cabatuan National Comprehensive High School -- CHAMPION
2. Iloilo National High School -- First Runner Up
3. Leonora S. Salapantan National High School -- Second Runner Up
4. Balasan National High School -- Third Runner Up
5. Tigbauan National High School -- Fourth Runner Up
The Central Philippine University will confer on Gov. Arthur Defensor Sr. the degree Doctor of Public Administration, honoris causa, during its 87th Commencement Exercises on October 26, 2014.
The MOA signing for the LGSP-LED tourism project will be at NEDA building during the RDC meeting today instead of Amigo Terrace Hotel as earlier announced. Thank you!
ILOILO – Over a thousand volunteers from all walks of life will plant 30,000 mangrove propagules in this province during the celebration of Piyesta sa Kakahuyan on September 27.
ILOILO – The provincial government here is planning to seek the declaration of Pan de Azucar Island, one of its famous tourist destinations in Concepcion, as a rabies-free island by 2015.
LOILO – The Bureau of Fisheries and Aquatic Resources - Region 6 will be giving out boats and cash incentives to 213 fishermen who were affected by Super Typhoon Yolanda in San Dionisio this coming Thursday.
ILOILO – Six persons who tried to transport 22 pieces of illegally-cut Narra logs to the black market are now facing charges before the San Dionisio’s Municipal Circuit Trial Court here.
ILOILO – The provincial government here awaits the decision of World Bank on their proposed rehabilitation of 28-kilometer Imbang Grande-Tagubong-Gemumua Agahon-Agtabo farm-to-market road in Passi City –the longest in the whole of Visayas.