- Capitol’s basketball tournament kicks off
- Games Schedule for the Gov. Defensor U-21 Basketball Tournament
- 21 Iloilo teen centers to rise soon
- Trawl fishers from Victorias nabbed
- Meeting re: Independence Day 2015
- Negros ‘hulbot’ fishers fall
- Fun Run proceeds turn-over
- Capitol pays Yolanda-hit fishermen for labor
- Capitol mission reaches Ilonggos in remote areas
- Iloilo farmers secure aid from Italy
- Dueñas Mayor receives P3M from Gov
- IP community meets with Gov Art
- Iloilo’s consignment law now in effect
- Courtesy call new PDEA-6 Chief Paul Ledesma
- History of Iloilo
- Vice Govenor's Message
- Profile of Governor Arthur D. Defensor, Sr.
- DINAGYANG Festival: All About Iloilo, Rhythms, Costumes and Fun
- SP out of town session in Janiuay
- SP brings itself closer to Ilonggos
- Sangguniang Panlalawigan's Office Profile
ILOILO – After the project is proven effective, Governor Arthur Defensor Sr. has decided to establish a school-based multipurpose teen center in a massive scale this year.
The governor has approved the release of P6.5-million for the creation of new teen centers in 21 public schools, including those that are in the island-barangays.
ILOILO – Three groups of fishermen from Victorias City, Negros Occidental were arrested for illegal fishing here over the weekend.
Led by P03 Charlie Asturias, the Iloilo Provincial Bantay Dagat Task Force intercepted the fishermen 2.6-kilometers from Anhawan Island in Ajuy.
ILOILO – Seventy-nine percent of the 335 fishermen who lost their livelihood after Super Typhoon Yolanda have been paid for the labor they provided in building their motorboats.
These fishermen from Ajuy (35), Anilao (15), Banate (35), Barotac Viejo (30), Carles (100), Estancia (30) and San Dionisio (20) were beneficiaries of Adopt-A-Fisherman Program.
ILOILO – Though it’s been over a year since Super Typhoon Yolanda wreaked havoc here, the help from Italian government keeps on coming.
Among which is their upcoming assistance to marginalized farmers affected by the monster storm.
ILOILO – As part of his campaign to protect the environment, Governor Arthur Defensor Sr. is embarking on stream bank reforestation to prevent bank erosion and siltation of rivers in the province.
The project is part of his Rainwater Harvesting and Watershed Board Strengthening Program under the Provincial Environment and Natural Resources Office.