- Rural Waterworks & Sanitation Project
- More dynamite fishers fall
- Illegal fishers in hot water
- P41.4M irrigation projects to rise in Iloilo
- YMCA pours P3.5M aid in Iloilo
- Ground breaking of housing cares project in Brgy. Bacjauan, Concepcion
- Hospital Enhancement Program
- Defensor inaugurates 19 classrooms in Lambunao
- New boats, safer homes for typhoon survivors in Ajuy
- Ten Major Locally Funded Projects in 2013
Wind: 0 km/h
24 Aug 2014
25 Aug 2014
ILOILO –Small scale irrigation projects worth over P41.48-million will soon be constructed to boost the agricultural production in thirteen areas in province.
The projects, which will also increase the income of farmers, are co-funded by the Department of Agriculture (DA) and Provincial Agriculture’s Office of Iloilo.
ILOILO – The Young Men’s Christian Association (YMCA) International, through their local counterpart, poured P3.51-million donation in this province to help the survivors of Super Typhoon Yolanda (Haiyan) in Brgy. Tambaliza, Concepcion.
ILOILO – To jumpstart their lives after the tragedy, survivors of Super Typhoon Yolanda in Ajuy received new houses, engines and other construction materials for their pump boats on Tuesday.
ILOILO – Five fishermen from Barangay Bagongonwere slapped with hefty fines after catching undersized blue crabs in Concepcion town here.
CezarCarato, JoesanGenete, Solano Caratao, JhongillLisna and RositoCarato were made to pay a total of P10,000 fine following their arrest last July 28.
ILOILO – Governor Arthur Defensor Sr. has ordered the Provincial Legal Office to look into the alleged falsification of documents covering P1.65-million worth of transactions on Monday.
July 27, 2014 at 12:06 in the morning, the country is now home for 100 million Filipinos and the Commission on Population VI has identified seven symbolic babies to represent the 100 millionth Pinoy who can be potential productive citizens in the country.