- Capitol mission reaches Ilonggos in remote areas
- Iloilo farmers secure aid from Italy
- Dueñas Mayor receives P3M from Gov
- IP community meets with Gov Art
- Guv embarks on stream bank reforestation
- Sanitation Code of the Province of Iloilo
- Sanitation code up for implementation
- Brand new ambulances for Guimbal & Dumangas
- Planting trees now part of Christian rites in Iloilo
- Carles fishermen sued for illegal fishing
- New Lambunao SB member takes oath
- Gov Defensor awards top performing LGUs in child health programs
- Iloilo’s consignment law now in effect
- Courtesy call new PDEA-6 Chief Paul Ledesma
- History of Iloilo
- Vice Govenor's Message
- Profile of Governor Arthur D. Defensor, Sr.
- DINAGYANG Festival: All About Iloilo, Rhythms, Costumes and Fun
- Sangguniang Panlalawigan's Office Profile
- SP out of town session in Janiuay
- SP brings itself closer to Ilonggos
Wind: 14.48 km/h
4 May 2015
5 May 2015
ILOILO – Though it’s been over a year since Super Typhoon Yolanda wreaked havoc here, the help from Italian government keeps on coming.
Among which is their upcoming assistance to marginalized farmers affected by the monster storm.
ILOILO – As part of his campaign to protect the environment, Governor Arthur Defensor Sr. is embarking on stream bank reforestation to prevent bank erosion and siltation of rivers in the province.
The project is part of his Rainwater Harvesting and Watershed Board Strengthening Program under the Provincial Environment and Natural Resources Office.
ILOILO – The Iloilo Sanitation Code (ISC), the first in Western Visayas, has gained the approval of Governor Arthur Defensor Sr. and will soon be implemented in 43 local government units here.
The Provincial Ordinance No. 2015-120 or the Sanitation Code of the Province of Iloilo was sponsored by Board Member Carmen Rita Bautista and co-sponsored by Board Member June Mondejar. It was signed into law by the governor on Tuesday.
ILOILO – In recognition of their efficient delivery of childcare services, the provincial government of Iloilo named the top performing rural health units here in a ceremony held at Regatta Residence Hotel in Iloilo City on Wednesday (April 22).
Organized by the Provincial Health Office, the awards were meant for health units which excelled in the implementation of Integrated Management of Childhood Illness, Oral Health Care and Expanded Program on Immunization (e.g. measles rubella, oral polio vaccines, fully-immunized children).
ILOILO – The Province of Iloilo, under the leadership of Governor Arthur Defensor Sr., has been named as one of the five Gender and Development (GAD) Local Learning Hubs (LLH) in the Philippines.
The Philippine Commission on Women (PCW) recognized the governor’s initiatives to empower women along with the works of the provinces of Quezon, Aklan, Camarines Sur and Davao del Sur.